Chaos Unlimited

What about Bob?
Bob has bought printing for over 20 years now, and also does photography on the side. Feel free to wander to your minds discontent.

The posts on this blog are the sole opinion of the author and are provided ‘as is’ with no warranties and confer no rights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

"and now for your moment of Zen..."

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a new beginning

It's only been a couple of years now since I was "downsized" better known as fired. I miss working but don't miss working at the company I was at. I'm in much better shape financially than others in my situation; I don't have any debt and my wife's still working for a few more years so we have insurance.
My biggest problem is finding something to do with my time. I've volunteered a little but that was less than 10 hours a week.
It works out well with my wife and that I'm off when she's off during the week. It makes it easier to take off and see grand kids too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home