Chaos Unlimited

What about Bob?
Bob has bought printing for over 20 years now, and also does photography on the side. Feel free to wander to your minds discontent.

The posts on this blog are the sole opinion of the author and are provided ‘as is’ with no warranties and confer no rights.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

"and now for your moment of Zen..."

Monday, January 29, 2007

5 Things...

I was asked to post 5 things you don't know about me. So, in no particular order...

1. Not once, but twice I've been at the site of an armed robbery and had a gun held to my head. One of the times they used duct tape and taped my hands behind my back and my feet together and threw a mattress on top of me. Nobody got shot either time.

2. I and a couple of others hitchhiked from Iowa to California. We headed south and picked up Route 66 (before the interstate was around) and took it to Southern California. Then up Route 1 (and/or 101) up to Berkley. After a few weeks a couple of us headed back on I-40 (I think I-40, it's been a long time and I don't have a map handy & I'm too lazy to mapquest it right now). We got put in jail in Colorado for hitchhiking. We spent one night there and decided it was pretty boring so we decided to pay the fine and take a bus out of town. So, CSI, my prints are on file...

3. As I've seen in other's posts, I too play some guitar. I haven't had lessons, but I had a room mate at some point that showed me a 3 chord blues progression and how to play a 9th. I can even fake a little lead on my Fender Mustang. I got it for $100, but from what I've been able to find online it could be worth up to $5000. It's pre-Japan made anyway. Go figure. I'm missing the tremolo arm though, so let me know if you have one.

4. I sold out and went digital with my photography. It was either that or build a new dark room and get a new enlarger. Instead I bought a Sony f828 with a Zeiss 28 to 200 zoom and photoshop. You can see some stuff I've shot here and here .

5. As a Christian, I believe that Jesus was/is a radical anti-establishment Man/God. He's not "for" any nation but the Kingdom of God...but maybe you knew that one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home